2019 Simplicity Citation XT 27/52 (5901267)
You've got a big yard, big trees and a big job ahead of you…it's time you had the mower that's up to the task. Built with a powerful commercial-grade engine, a reengineered suspension system and the choice of a 52-inch or 61-inch fabricated mower deck, the Citation® XT makes short work of any big job.
- Briggs & Stratton® Engine: Built for zero turn mowers and designed to perform under harsh, demanding conditions. With its patented five-step integrated cyclonic air management system, the Commercial Series Engine provides the ultimate dust and debris protection for extended engine life.
- Fabricated Mower Deck: The rugged fabricated mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel, with reinforced top, side skirts, corners and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. With limited lifetime warranty**.
- Suspension & Comfort: Simplicity offers comfortable commercial-style mowing with a front- and rear-wheel suspension system for increased mowing productivity. It also features a comfortable high back seat, adjustable steering levers, convenient controls and padded footrests.
- Control Panel: Every control is right at your fingertips: key switch, choke throttle, electric PTO switch for mower engagement, hour meter, cup holder and fuel gauge.
- Height-Of-Cut: The easy-to-adjust, foot-operated, 16-position height-of-control can be moved in 1/4-inch increments and is clearly visible to the operator.
- Pivoting Front Axle: A smooth ride and a smooth cut. The pivoting front axle not only has ride-dampening front suspension shocks, but also supports the mower deck and allows it to follow the contours of the ground for a beautiful scalp-free lawn.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles: Designed for larger commercial application the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ Transaxles are capable of delivering up to 225 ft.-lbs. of continuous torque delivering smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control in a durable integrated package.
- Model: 5901267
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Battery(cca): 350
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Rear Tires (in): 22 x 11 - 10
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 16-Foot Assist
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front/Rear Roller
- Cargo Bed +: N/A
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard, Steel
- Assembled Width (in): 68
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Marketing Model: 27/52
- Engine Model: Commercial Series V-Twin
- Power Rating *: 27.0
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Throttle
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Pivoting w/ Shocks
- Seat: 18 Premium Adjustable with Armrests
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Spindle: Commercial-Aluminum
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Fender
- Assembled Length (in): 81
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Height (in): 68
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative 52" and 61" mulching kits reduce grass clippings and return them to your lawn.
- Hitch Attachment Kit: Creates attachment method for several different accessories, making landscape work easier.
- Triple Grass Catcher: Vacuums the lawn for grass clippings with a clean finish. Includes three easy-to-empty bags. Capacity: 13-bushels. (Note: Product may vary from image shown.)
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 27.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series V-Twin
- 810 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11 - 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.